Onions are toxic to dogs and can be fatal if consumed. Don’t wait to take your dog to the vet if they eat onions.
“It was amazing, they took care very well of my puppy. I really enjoy the experience. Great people working there!”
“We bring our 2 cats 45 minutes each way because we love this vet. 2 more kittens are coming home in 2 weeks and we have the appointment ready for their initial check up. Wouldn’t go anywhere else, worth the drive!”
“We take all 3 of our dogs to Windermere Vet Services and they are great. :)”
“Excellent veterinary care and very caring doctor and staff. Highly recommend.”